Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: need to whine for a sec

Tricia. Thank you, but don't feel like you have to. I guess I should have waited to see what was going on today. I have been around long enough to know better.

M n' C --I was talking about doing that, getting some Christmas cards but My husband said No way. That this is Disney money. So even though the practical side of me says this is a great way not to spend money at Christmas I have to listen to my husband. haha. It is so hard to do. Save for Disney. Rough.
    Although I guess I did not listen to him because I cashed out for giftcertificates.com and got some stocking stuffer gift cards. OOPS. hehe
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    That is just about the sweetest thing that I have ever heard. You get your dollar back.

Now THAT is the sweetest thing I've read. I just knew you were going to do that.... (why is there no tears of joy emoticon on here, I'm literally spilling a tear or two)
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post

Now THAT is the sweetest thing I've read. I just knew you were going to do that.... (why is there no tears of joy emoticon on here, I'm literally spilling a tear or two)
    THANK YOU TRICIA! She is right. Tears are flowing. THANKS. Thanks Thanks
    <Sunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    That is just about the sweetest thing that I have ever heard. You get your dollar back.

See?? This is why this site!!

What can I say? I am a romantic at heart. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

AWWW, know he can have his salad at Wendy's. I am going to ask dh if he thinks I should get the Wendy card or save for Disney. I think he will say to save for Disney.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Candi View Post
    AWWW, know he can have his salad at Wendy's. I am going to ask dh if he thinks I should get the Wendy card or save for Disney. I think he will say to save for Disney.
    How you know my husband! He most talk about them too often. I was lucky and the other day he had bought his salad and then his boss asked to take him out to lunch so he brought the salad home to me! YUMMY.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I have only known him forever. He has talked about it a few times. YAY! Must be nice to have such a great boss who takes him out so often. Does he get the same kind or try different ones? They are good. I went through the Wendy's drive-thru when Trevor was sick and I took him to the dr. I was very disappointed that they no longer have the Frescattas. I was looking forward to one.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm jealous you got to cash something out - I think I'm missing some key feature here and am starting to realize without shopping every single day it's going to take me about 127 years to earn a worthwhile amount. I might reach a whole $6 by the time we go to Disney in November.

I have only shopped one time at Target and earned about 35 cents. I do offers and surveys. I also do paid clicks and paid emails. I only really started doing this the middle of May and have now earned over $150.
    Sunshine Rewards