Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: need to whine for a sec

Quote Originally Posted by TtownAnne View Post
    I'm jealous you got to cash something out - I think I'm missing some key feature here and am starting to realize without shopping every single day it's going to take me about 127 years to earn a worthwhile amount. I might reach a whole $6 by the time we go to Disney in November.
    I am not sure how new you are to SR but I know when I started it took me a few months to really get a feel for this. I rarely shop, though I did today, but I do the emails, and offers. I only occasionally do a credit card offer as I prefer to make total free money with no stress. I do a few surveys a month. I know if I did more surveys I would make more money. Really .40 and .50 cents for offers does add up over time. I also did blockbuster, zooba, vistaprint, and the photo developing sites for bigger credits. If you need some help you really we all would love to help you figure out the right way to make money for you.

By the way Vista print is a great place to start. There stuff is so good and you can make money!
    <Sunshine Rewards

I'm jealous you got to cash something out - I think I'm missing some key feature here and am starting to realize without shopping every single day it's going to take me about 127 years to earn a worthwhile amount. I might reach a whole $6 by the time we go to Disney in November.
    I agree with the previous posters. I have been doing SR since the end of April and cashed out for the $200 gift card yesterday. I don't do any shopping. I did do the blockbuster offer and the vista print offer. But, other than that, every cent I earned was through free signups, scratchoff, clicks and the bulk of my earnings is definitely the daily surveys. So, if I can do it, you definitely can. If you have any questions, just ask. Everybody here is extremely helpful and have become like a family.

You should check out this thread. It would be a great place to start. I would start at the back and work forwards I think as some of the offers from the beginning may not even exist anymore.

Automatic Credits
    http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...read.php?t=644
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

How do you actually get to DO surveys? Every single survey I have tried so far (and I try multiple times per day because I'm a hopeful believer like that) says I do not qualify and so do not get any money. I go through 4-5 different surveys at a time that says "okay, you don't qualify for this survey, but try this one to maybe earn some moeny!" and then get that message over and over.

How do you actually get to DO surveys? Every single survey I have tried so far (and I try multiple times per day because I'm a hopeful believer like that) says I do not qualify and so do not get any money. I go through 4-5 different surveys at a time that says "okay, you don't qualify for this survey, but try this one to maybe earn some moeny!" and then get that message over and over.
    I also have a hard time getting surveys. I think I fall into the very average (white women, 2 kids, a house, a car and a minivan) category so I just do a few a month. But sometimes I just need that money so I keep at it sometimes 20-30 trys!
    <Sunshine Rewards

TtownAnne (are you in my t-town, Tacoma, or another t-town?), I would recommend looking at the Daily Survey thread, http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...read.php?t=268 .

I think the biggest current suggestion is to do the surveys VERY slowly. I mean, answer a question and go read something, come back, read and answer, go away for a minute, etc. Or just read each word individually, with a break between each word.

Also, if there are other people in your household, you can have them take the surveys, too. At one point on your way into the survey, there's a spot on what looks like SR (but is actually Greenfield at that point) that says "if you're not *your email address* click here". Click there, and have another person fill in their demographics and see if they get any surveys that you can't. My husband is younger than me, has less college, and is Asian while I am white, so he gets different surveys than I do. He's been doing probably at least half of the daily surveys this month rather than me, b/c he gets so many and I don't get as many.

OK, now go look at the Daily Survey thread, read from the last page and go backwards, b/c it has good info on current surveys (what to avoid, what works well, etc)!
    Sunshine Rewards

I agree with the others. I never do a credit card offer. I only do the free offers, scratch off game, daily survey (I do a couple a week), paid clicks. It really does add up. I've been doing this for about 2-3 months and I've managed to earn around $85 so far. I'm saving for our first family disney trip in may so every little bit helps. I love it!!

Persistence...It does sometimes take a while to get one. I usually set myself a time limit and if I don't qualify in that time, I leave it and come back later in the day for another specified time ....
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I mostly do the surveys, and the little offers, although I sometimes have trouble with them, as they tell me I am already in there system I have made about $60 in about a month and a half. They survey bonus is a nice way to make a little money for me. I did cash out for the $50 Disney GC when it was only 48 credits. Just keep at it.

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

I only do surveys, daily clicks, scratchoff and freebies unless it's a CC offer I really want (like QPB or emusic) so I don't have to have any unneccessary hassle. I do SOME shopping, but not as much as some people, obviously! Somehow I still managed to make SM, though...so there is hope for you, fear not!