Thread: i could cry

Default i could cry

i have good news and bad news.

the good news is my qvc purchase was finally credited and paid. but the sad part is...since it was paid and not pending, i won't credit for the next quarter!

i was going to be so ahead for the last quarter and trying very hard to make sure i would have hit the $100 mark next month.

so i am happy it has posted, i was just hoping it was pending til next month. rofl
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

lol you are too funny. I totally understand wanting to be ahead for next quarter. I am going to start checking out the offers and try for a survey today to get a head start.

Yay SR for getting another credit though!
    Sunshine Rewards

yeah, i'm not complaining really. hehehe i am happy it has paid.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    i have good news and bad news.

the good news is my qvc purchase was finally credited and paid. but the sad part is...since it was paid and not pending, i won't credit for the next quarter!

i was going to be so ahead for the last quarter and trying very hard to make sure i would have hit the $100 mark next month.

so i am happy it has posted, i was just hoping it was pending til next month. rofl
    I HATE that!!!! Most of the time. For me a couple of things credited that I didn't expect and bumped me right up to #9 on the Big Board. What a nice surprise that was.

Now my account has 40 cents to start the new quarter. Time to get shopping!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

for the very first time ever, i could have been on the big board! i could have had the top spot. hehehe i could have had my 15 seconds of fame.

could have, should have blah blah blah.

hey its still all good.