Thread: It's such a lonely number,

Default It's such a lonely number,

Current Balance: 0.01

Just cashed in for my last $100 Disney gift card.
    But where else can you make $700 in less than a year. I always call this my 2nd job. And, I only work maybe 20 -30 minutes a day.

I know for sure I am going to book the Keys to the Kingdom Tour and the Segway tour. I'm not going to worry to much about Sit down meals this time. We are doing 2 days of Wine and Food Fest and it is going to be more about the wine and beer, than the food too!!!

Plus I have another $150 to use from my Disney Rewards--I better call and transfer that over too.

Awesome! Now you just need to build it back up.
    Are you doing the WS segway-my brother and DSIL did it last year, and loved it.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Congrats on the cashout!! I recently cashed out for $500 and my balance went down to $0.07....it was so sad!! But like you said, where else can you earn like this?? I just got my gift cards in the mail and did the SR happy dance!!

Your balance will get back up there in no time!! Enjoy spending that money!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Awesome! Now you just need to build it back up.
    Are you doing the WS segway-my brother and DSIL did it last year, and loved it.

I think I will try to book at the Wilderness Lodge area. I have 8 day no expiring tickets, and I don't want to use a ticket day when we aren't going to be at a park that day.