Thread: help please? need .44 credits fast

Default help please? need .44 credits fast

Help please...I need .44 credits...FAST! I have a bunch pending but I really just need .44 today before the gift card special comes back up tonight.

Can anyone give me any tips? what is a good fast crediting, easy offer?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Have you gone through the offers by category section and done the ones under fast crediting? Make sure that you do an offer and then wait for it to credit before clearing your cookies to do another. If you dont you wont get credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Have you gone through the offers by category section and done the ones under fast crediting? Make sure that you do an offer and then wait for it to credit before clearing your cookies to do another. If you dont you wont get credit.
    yeah, I think I've done most of those. I hope I get some credits soon..I'm SO CLOSE! The special cash-out IS coming back tonight, right? (I really hope I read that email correctly)

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Yes I would expect to see it somewhere around 8-9pm eastern time. This will give everyone a chance to get home and get settled. Tricia is going to give more detailed info and she is going to let you guys know exactly what denominations will be released at what time so that we don't overload the server like this morning. I believe she still has around 7,000 dollars worth of Disney GCs to distribute. GOOD LUCK!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

If you didn't already do Free Listerine or Free Maybelline those credited quickly for me today. 40¢ each.

Also there is a paid click up now. Good luck!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post

I didn't know this....Could explain a lot....
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!