Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Check out the big board!

Default Check out the big board!

I'm #7.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

You crack me up!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Oh my gosh! I am actually on the big board! Wont last long I am sure, but it sure is exciting
    Sunshine Rewards

i am so happy for you
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

I have never in 2 years been on the bog board. I was #12 yesterday and then #11 today! I feel on top of the world! I don't think I can keep it BUT I would like to try. I do have some things that should pend soon, Circuit City and Kohls, and I just had my inks credit so that may jump me when they redo the board next.

I am dancing here
    <Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I have never in 2 years been on the bog board. I was #12 yesterday and then #11 today! I feel on top of the world! I don't think I can keep it BUT I would like to try. I do have some things that should pend soon, Circuit City and Kohls, and I just had my inks credit so that may jump me when they redo the board next.

I am dancing here
    At the moment I'm in 7th and that will most likely change with the next update... but you can take my spot, I have to give it up because I will be leaving on vacation for a week and won't have access to SR. It was nice while it lasted though, even if it was for only 4 days!
    Last edited by PSL1013; 10-04-2008 at 01:19 PM.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

QUOTE=PSL1013;190730]At the moment I'm in 7th and that will most likely change with the next update... but you can take my spot, I have to give it up because I will be leaving on vacation for a week and won't have access to SR. It was nice while it lasted though, even it it was for only 4 days! [/QUOTE]

Okay, Pam, I'll shed a tear or two for you, even though I'm #67!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    QUOTE=PSL1013;190730]At the moment I'm in 7th and that will most likely change with the next update... but you can take my spot, I have to give it up because I will be leaving on vacation for a week and won't have access to SR. It was nice while it lasted though, even it it was for only 4 days!

Okay, Pam, I'll shed a tear or two for you, even though I'm #67!
    Gee thanks! I was shocked to even see my name on the big board this month because all I've done is surveys and offers...haven't shopped lately at all. But come November...look out!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I am now #6! But I think next week I could fall. I do have a few more orders to put through but I know there are some huge shoppers out there this month.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I am so excited to be on the board as well. I hope I can stay there - I have the big AmEx credit pending, some running shoes for DH, a Circuit City and maybe some Puritan's Pride - if they ever decide to ship me my order (it's been over 2 weeks already!)

I've only made it 1 time and I'm going to try really hard to stay on this month!
    Sunshine Rewards