Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to start earning for Q1 2009 SM!

Default Time to start earning for Q1 2009 SM!

Time to start a new thread !

31 days in oct + 30 days in nov + 31 days in dec gives us 92 days to make the sm goal... I'm sure with all the holidays, everyone won't be able to get on each day, so it is important to stay focused on the goal and hit it hard in the begining... and shopping will help
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks Faith! I have this in a new sticky thread for everyone. I gotta clear out my ticker and get going again.
    Sunshine Rewards

This quarter going to be a tough one for me, but I'm going to give it a shot!!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

With Holiday Shopping it should be pretty easy for me. I have quite a few pending credits right now for shopping. I had to buy my sisters birthday gift and my husband a new printer and I have a car rental out there and some ebays and stupid stuff like that. And I got 9.00 pending right now for the walk fit offer which if anyone hasn't done should because they are worth it. And I have to buy drugstore this week. Anyone have any cash back they need to use there. You know those drugstore points? I have been trying to help my mom out with getting back into SM mode but she is being really hard to get motivated again. I keep getting the it doesn't credit comment.

I'm currently at $2.80-I should have a Mrs. P's order showing up shortly, plus I need to make a big order at Drugstore.com. I'm also starting to plot my Xmas shopping.
    I need to get back on the survey bandwagon-I missed September by one survey.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ok so with 92 days and needing $100 to make SM again that is roughly $1.08 per day.

For today:
    5 cents SM email
    5 cents SM email
    3 cents Scratchoff
    65 cents MyView freebie
    75 cents OTX survey

Off to try some offers.
    Last edited by m 'n c; 10-02-2008 at 09:04 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

got 4.30 and 1 survey so far this quarter.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

I'm starting off well...

after forever going through surveys I didn't qualify for... I finally got to complete one.

I got this offer
    Big Win - $1000 Gas Gift Card 1.00

various clicks...and the survey bonus...
    (That was quick Tricia!)

I'll try another offer when I get home this afternoon.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I'm one of those who needs to keep track so I'm accountable. So, here goes:

7.86 earned

92 days

$1.01 per day

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Okay, 12 cents down and (only ) $99.88 to go. How I hate the beginning of a new quarter. So I need to make $1.09 a day to make SM starting 1/09.

Update: Just noticed the $3.00 bonus in my account (YAY!) Now I need $96.88 for a total of $1.05 a day. Not a big difference, but it put me in a much better mood.
    Last edited by spring; 10-01-2008 at 02:55 PM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards