Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just cashed out!! So Exciting! Thank-you SR!

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Default Just cashed out!! So Exciting! Thank-you SR!

I just cashed out for $600 in gift cards! I am so excited! It is sad to see my balance back down to $5.63 though LOL

Thank-you SR!!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Wow, that is amazing. The big numbers always amaze me as I just do not have patience for that!
    <Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

what kind of gift cards?

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Oh DUH LOL

I cashed out for Disney Gifts Cards

I hope to have one more big cash out after Christmas and have some other gift cards I'd like to use on our trip. Landry's for Rainforest Cafe, Darden for a meal out while we are on the road, Target for stuff for the trip, some Disney Dollars for my little nieces and nephews!!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Congrats Andrea!!! After my recent cashout for $500, I went down to 0.07, but have since cashed out for $50 and have another $27 in my account...so it does grow fairly fast! Good luck on your next cashout!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Hey, Congrats! What a great feeling it must be. I have no self-control to wait that long to cashout. Your Sunshine mail will be extra special!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I wish I had your patience! I always seem to cash out for $50! LOL. Starting this quarter, I am going to try hard to hold onto my credits and cash out for larger denomination Disney cards. I don't know why I am so impatient to cash out. . . we don't go to WDW again until July!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I cashed out last month for a $500 GC and I'm going to hold out for another one of these (maybe even two?).....since we won't be going back until next October, I'm positive I can do it again.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

I, too, did a $500+ cashout and watched the balance plummet! It was great to get the Disney GCs though and know that a good chunk of October and January will be taken care of without worry!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yeah........feels great to cashout for that much, doesn't it!!

I recently cashed out for $500 (so nice to get that all on one card) then just rec'd a $50 one I cashed out for.....now I have enough for another $50 (in my account now) and am pushing to get that number to $100 to cashout before Oct. 15th........

Enjoy spending that money........I know I will!!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards