Thread: Trouble Ticket Question

Default Trouble Ticket Question

Hi guys, I couldn't find the answer, so I thought I would ask and hope someone here could help me. I filed a Trouble Ticket on 9/29 and it appears to not have been even looked at yet. It isn't in pending or anything. Just sitting there...How do I know if it is moving forward? Thanks.

We look at all of the tickets every day. Usually as soon as they are filed. It just means that we haven't filed a dispute with the merchant yet.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWonka View Post
    Hi guys, I couldn't find the answer, so I thought I would ask and hope someone here could help me. I filed a Trouble Ticket on 9/29 and it appears to not have been even looked at yet. It isn't in pending or anything. Just sitting there...How do I know if it is moving forward? Thanks.
    Actually, we cannot address individual TT in the forum (see forum rules sticky) since your forum name is completely different then your SR real name. If your TT is a general question not specific to a purchase, it could take a couple days to address.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.