Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Surveys...do you ever forget if you did one for the day?

My notebook ran out of pages, and I've found myself just keeping track of the surveys in the thread for that. Then when a survey credits I mark that down in the same thread.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hi I just wanted to ask a question as I am very new to this. How often does everyone do a survey. I guess I was just a little nervous about giving out any info online. I see the Greenfield one and was just curious. Does that make sense, sorry it's very early and my coffee hasn't kicked in!
    Mom to Sam and Kerry
    and our kitties Peanut, Mickey & Biggie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by s&k'smom View Post
    Hi I just wanted to ask a question as I am very new to this. How often does everyone do a survey. I guess I was just a little nervous about giving out any info online. I see the Greenfield one and was just curious. Does that make sense, sorry it's very early and my coffee hasn't kicked in!
    Most people do them daily. With Greenfield surveys you don't really have to give out your name, phone number, or address so you don't have to worry about your privacy. They just want generic information. If you ever find one that you are uncomfortable with you can close out and try for a new one (can't do this with the OTX surveys though but they work the same).
    Sunshine Rewards

This is very much a newbie question--

I know it says you can only take one survey every 24 hours but does that count if I don't qualify for the survey? Do my non-qualifying attempts count towards the 24-hour limit?

I apologize if this is answered elsewhere/should be asked elsewhere but as evidenced by my post count (this is my first!) I'm very new and just trying to learn the ropes!
    Last edited by AuroraBorealis; 11-11-2008 at 02:20 PM. Reason: answered my own previous question

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraBorealis View Post
    This is very much a newbie question--

I know it says you can only take one survey every 24 hours but does that count if I don't qualify for the survey? Do my non-qualifying attempts count towards the 24-hour limit?

I apologize if this is answered elsewhere/should be asked elsewhere but as evidenced by my post count (this is my first!) I'm very new and just trying to learn the ropes!
    You can keep trying until you get one that takes you the whole way to the end. That's when your 24 hours will start again.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

The OTX ones are nice becuase everynow and then I forget what time I did the one the day before. When you get thru the first page it will tell you how long to wait til you com back (ie: 2 hours).

I wasn't sure where to post this but I had a question, the last two days I've been trying to do the daily survey and it's been sooooooooooo slow. Anyone else have any issues? Thank you and have a very happy Thanksgiving.
    Mom to Sam and Kerry

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I wasn't sure where to post this but I had a question, the last two days I've been trying to do the daily survey and it's been sooooooooooo slow. Anyone else have any issues? Thank you and have a very happy Thanksgiving.
    Yep, you are not alone! Until it gets fixed, what I've been doing is opening another window up and either reading the SR Forum or my e-mail to give me patience while the survey is loading. It doesn't seem so bad to me if I keep myself occupied while it's loading. HTH
    Last edited by spring; 11-27-2008 at 07:53 AM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow thanks so much, and that's a really good tip. Have a fantastic holiday.
    Mom to Sam and Kerry

This thread is the BEST for everyone to talk about surveys! People talk about any issues they might be having, and if you check that before starting your survey for the day, it can be a good head's up, whether it means a survey that isn't finishing properly or warning everyone of the extreme slowness.

Read the first post or so in the thread, then go to the end of it and read the current info. Subscribe, and you'll be in the know!
    Sunshine Rewards