Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tell me about your electric toothbrush...

Default Tell me about your electric toothbrush...

Love it? Hate it? I'm looking at Oral-B's (I liked the Oral B electric toothbrush I had a zillion years ago when I had braces). I'm trying to find a happy medium between my geekyness at gagets, and a good price. I'm mainly looking to get one with pressure sontrol, as I brush my teeth too violently.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Oh man, I would'nt trade my Sonicare for nuthin. I have been using it for about a year and can tell a difference in my gums
    Dh has been using too and he is a smoker. It has really helped with stains.
    PLUS you can get through DRUGSTORE.COM
    Also if you go online to Sonicare and signup for emails they will send you coupons for replacements.

Forgot to tell you it has settings for the senistive and violent ( )
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post
    Oh man, I would'nt trade my Sonicare for nuthin. I have been using it for about a year and can tell a difference in my gums
    Dh has been using too and he is a smoker. It has really helped with stains.
    PLUS you can get through DRUGSTORE.COM
    Also if you go online to Sonicare and signup for emails they will send you coupons for replacements.

Forgot to tell you it has settings for the senistive and violent ( )
    Ooh, I'll check out Sonicare as well.

I love my Sonicare...use it at least once a day.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I was checking out the Sonicare because DS just got an ortho. appliance and the braces are coming on 10/13. I found a $15 rebate somewhere on line (or else it was at the dentist's office?) Search and see if you can find it and save some $!
    Sunshine Rewards

Dh and I have used sonicare for a few years now and have had a few different models. According to our dentist and hygenist, it has improved the health of our gums big time. Our current model, Sonicare flexcare w/ sanitizer, is amazing. It has 3 settings; clean, sensitive & massage. You can also chose a 1 minute fast brush or a 3 minute thorough brushing. The best part of it though is the sanitizer and the new design of the brush. The problem with our old sonicares was that after awhile, mold would build up under the replaceable brush and would be very difficult to clean. We totally love the new design of the replaceable brush, flat bottom, and the addition of the uv sanitizer. I can't say enough great things about it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by juliokirkland View Post
    Dh and I have used sonicare for a few years now and have had a few different models. According to our dentist and hygenist, it has improved the health of our gums big time. Our current model, Sonicare flexcare w/ sanitizer, is amazing. It has 3 settings; clean, sensitive & massage. You can also chose a 1 minute fast brush or a 3 minute thorough brushing. The best part of it though is the sanitizer and the new design of the brush. The problem with our old sonicares was that after awhile, mold would build up under the replaceable brush and would be very difficult to clean. We totally love the new design of the replaceable brush, flat bottom, and the addition of the uv sanitizer. I can't say enough great things about it.
    Glad to hear you like that oone. It's pricey, but given what I spend in dental bills, worth it. The sanitizer fills my little germaphobic heart with glee.

Another vote for Sonicare! Definately worth the money... my teeth are much cleaner and my gums are much healthier. I also used to use too much pressure with a regular brush and did some damage to my gums when I was younger. I could not live without it...
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Its defintely worth the investment!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Heather....great thread.

My DH has been asking me about this....didn't want to just go and buy it without knowing and I think he is just starting to catch on about online shopping and rewards.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards