Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our balances.....

Default Our balances.....

look horrific now, so you know what that means, we have to dig in, shop ( ) do surveys ( ) and offers, watch those email, click here, click there and put our nose to the grindstone, because you just never know when theres going to be some special cashout.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Yup - I need to get moving!! My $4.03 looks so pathetic...but it won't feel so bad once my GC's arrive and I add them in my WDW GC envelope for our trip in 44 days!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

I know what you mean, I think I have $4.11. I haven't done much in July and I need to get crackin to keep SM status.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks for motivating us Cindy. My balance is low but its not in the single digits so its not too depressing. I really liked the three digit number though. I'll be shopping on drugstore.com this afternoon.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think these cash outs are very smart...suddenly our accounts are emptyish and so we must do any offers we can to save ourselves from such a fate .
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I've got a bunch that should be posting soon as well as quite a bit sitting in pending so my last cashout in August before vaca in Aug should be really nice
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I think these cash outs are very smart...suddenly our accounts are emptyish and so we must do any offers we can to save ourselves from such a fate .
    It's like an added bonus I didn't even think about when I planned the cashouts. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia
    Do you have an idea of how many people took advantage of the offers yesterday? Not the money amount but how many people. What a fun day. I sooosooo hope I can get my balance up so I can get the 200 dollar one next time. GOT TO GO WORK ON THAT!!!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Once I help cindy with something, I'll start running the mail merge for the cashouts and post how many people cashed out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

WOw fast response. Thanks, I am just curious. Seems like a lot of people do this Disney cash out. A lot of Disney fans on here. More then any where else. I LOVE IT. Love SR Love Disney.
    <Sunshine Rewards