Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Mini Freebie Contest II: Official Thread

Congrats to the winner and thanks Angie, I was looking for a way to get credit and your contests really help.

Sunshine Rewards

WTG winners!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

missangie- the first thing i would like to say is for the contest and for crediting my account so fast (i can't believe i won as i have never won anything before and this just made my day), second why are there 2 entries in my history - one for -0- and one for $1.40 and last according to your original post it said the winner would receive double their earnings. does this mean $1.40 x 2 on top of the $1.40 i originally earned or another $1.40 only? i am not trying to be greedy here, i was just wondering how this works as this is my first win. whichever it is i am totally and utterly satisfied with whatever you come up with. again for everything you do and you and this website are the best on the web.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Thanks for the contest Angie!! Congrats Winners!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    missangie- the first thing i would like to say is for the contest and for crediting my account so fast (i can't believe i won as i have never won anything before and this just made my day), second why are there 2 entries in my history - one for -0- and one for $1.40 and last according to your original post it said the winner would receive double their earnings. does this mean $1.40 x 2 on top of the $1.40 i originally earned or another $1.40 only? i am not trying to be greedy here, i was just wondering how this works as this is my first win. whichever it is i am totally and utterly satisfied with whatever you come up with. again for everything you do and you and this website are the best on the web.
    Sorry, the first entry was an error on my part! I issued a zero credit. I didn't think that was a very good win, LOL!

Double your earnings is the credit twice. The first is the credit you earned, the second is the credit I gave. Does that make sense? So, I added up the total you earned and gave that total to you again!

Congratulations!
    Angie

that makes perfect sense. again for everything and for answering my questions so quickly. have a wonderful monday.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl