View Poll Results: Which park would you skip with limited time?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Magic Kingdom

2 4.26%
  • Epcot

9 19.15%
  • MGM

15 31.91%
  • Animal Kingdom

21 44.68%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you couldn't do all 4 parks which one to skip?

Default If you couldn't do all 4 parks which one to skip?

If on your next trip you couldn't fit all the four major parks in at wdw which one would you skip, why and what order would you put them in?

I'd skip mgm - I love it but if I had to choose that would be the one.

My order would be

MK
    Epcot
    AK
    MGM
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I'd skip Animal Kingdom...we've been here a few times but it just doesn't hold my interest like the other parks do. The last couple of visits were to see Expedition Everest when it first opened (never again, once was enough) and the new Finding Nemo the Musical which was great but not worth going into AK just to see it again.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

It would definitely be MGM for me. I don't like drops, so Tower is out for me. I don't really care for RNRC either. DS loves Star Tours and Playhouse Disney though, so I guess I don't get to skip it. But I do limit us to one visit per trip!
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

MGM for me also if I absolutely had to choose. I dont do TOT or RNRC (my kids love them though), and as much as I enjoy the shows, I would give those up over going on the rides that I love in the other parks.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I'd skip Animal Kingdom...we've been here a few times but it just doesn't hold my interest like the other parks do. The last couple of visits were to see Expedition Everest when it first opened (never again, once was enough) and the new Finding Nemo the Musical which was great but not worth going into AK just to see it again.
    Ditto. I don't know what it is, but every trip I plan to spend at least a full day at Animal Kingdom. But, we usually end up leaving by lunch time. I have yet to see the Jungle parade. At least with Expedition Everest, I am now willing to spend more time there.

That's hard but I would have to say MGM. I think. Or, I would split the day between Animal Kingdom and MGM.

I went on a quick weekend trip with my aunt in September. We went to all 4 parks in 2 days!!!! We even went back and forth a couple of times! I was starving by the time we got home because we never really stopped to eat!

She kept saying, "We'll get breakfast after this", then it was lunch, then dinner and it never happened. I think I had a muffin, half of a hot dog and that was it from the time we landed Thrusday night until we got back Sunday afternoon. What makes it even funnier is, this woman loves to eat. But, I guess not while in Commmando mode!
    Sunshine Rewards

I love Tower of Tower, but that is my only MUST DO at MGM. Although my kids like Star Tours and Muppets a lot.

So, I would skip MGM.

My order would be
    MK
    Epcot
    AK (EE is my new favorite ride!)
    MGM
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Hmm....for me it was a toss between MGM and AK. I choose AK, though.

MGM has a lot of shows that we LOVE!

I'm another one for Animal Kingdom, don't get me wrong I still love it, but if I had to chose that would be the one.

Quote Originally Posted by nolacindy View Post
    I'm another one for Animal Kingdom, don't get me wrong I still love it, but if I had to chose that would be the one.
    I agree!
    Sunshine Rewards