Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
I have NO idea what the problem was! But the inks that came from the place with a vegetable in the name (teehee) were very light and ran out very quickly. I thought the lightness was a problem with the printer (it was inherited from FIL, though it was new to him when he died), and then when the inks ran out I thought it was just the ink. Thought I would have to buy HP ink from then on like HP makes us think we have to do.

But then I tried the ink from 4inkjets and it was brilliant. It took AGES for us to finally change the inks (I just stopped printing b/c it had depressed me so much, that the ink was so bad) and when I did I was amazed. Since I was the one that put the inks in each time it wasn't a user difference, and since it was the same printer it wasn't a printer difference. Had to be their inks.

Alas our printer is enormous, and now we're thinking of buying something smaller and newer, and they don't have remanu ink yet for the ones we're looking out. Ouch at the future expense!
Thanks for the info! I'm all for saving some money and it sounds like 4inkjets is worth a try. I'll have to look later and see if they carry my ink. We are still using the ones that our printer came with and I hate not having any spares.