Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4inkjets

Default 4inkjets

So I put an order in with them yesterday and never recieved a confirmation email. I called them to make sure the order actually went through and it did, so I am asking those of you who have used them if they credit without problems? It is 13% so I do not want to lose that! Anyone know how they are?
    <Sunshine Rewards

i placed an order for some toner from them on monday, got the confirmation email 2 days later and got the credit for this yesterday. i really don't know how good their toner is yet as i have not gotten the order but their prices are really good and their shipping charges aren't too bad either. HTH.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i placed an order for some toner from them on monday, got the confirmation email 2 days later and got the credit for this yesterday. i really don't know how good their toner is yet as i have not gotten the order but their prices are really good and their shipping charges aren't too bad either. HTH.
    I got free shippin as I ordered so much and their prices were good with a great percentage back. How could one go wrong?!!

Thanks for answering about the timeline! Gives me some peace of mind!
    <Sunshine Rewards

you are very welcome. have a great weekend.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I can't find an email from them, other than welcoming me to my account. But I ordered 4/10, and had credit in my account on 5/1 (I wasn't a supermember that quarter). So for me they worked well, though like I said, I don't have record of an order confirmation and don't remember if I got one or not.

By the way, their remanufactured HP ink is GREAT. I had ordered remanu HP ink from another ink place with a vegetable in the name, and it almost caused me to never buy remanufactured ink again! It was awful, and I didn't even realize how awful it was until I started using the 4inkjets ink.
    Sunshine Rewards

WOW, they shipped SO fast. It also credited very fast. I highly recommend this company.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    I can't find an email from them, other than welcoming me to my account. But I ordered 4/10, and had credit in my account on 5/1 (I wasn't a supermember that quarter). So for me they worked well, though like I said, I don't have record of an order confirmation and don't remember if I got one or not.

By the way, their remanufactured HP ink is GREAT. I had ordered remanu HP ink from another ink place with a vegetable in the name, and it almost caused me to never buy remanufactured ink again! It was awful, and I didn't even realize how awful it was until I started using the 4inkjets ink.

Molly- I've never ordered remanufactured ink before and kind of always assumed that all places were the same. What went wrong with the ink from the "other" place? Just wondering what kinds of things to watch out for. I have a new printer and haven't ordered ink yet so I'm debating whether to just use the expensive manufacturers ink or if I can get away with something cheaper. I have a canon pixma printer. Thanks!
    Debbie

i've ordered from them twice. both times i had excellent service. fast shipping and no problems crediting either.

i don't know if my inks are reman or not, but they are only around $9 a cartrige. wow, what a savings and so far i am very pleased with the results. i just hope it is good ink that lasts. my printer takes i think 6 cartridges so i am very pleased with this company and will continue ordering from them.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

oh i wanted to say that i don't think your emails come from 4inkjets, i think that it comes from some other name, i will have to look it up, but i think its something like ncpl products ? don't know, but its not 4inkjets. so maybe recheck your emails for some other name.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    Molly- I've never ordered remanufactured ink before and kind of always assumed that all places were the same. What went wrong with the ink from the "other" place? Just wondering what kinds of things to watch out for. I have a new printer and haven't ordered ink yet so I'm debating whether to just use the expensive manufacturers ink or if I can get away with something cheaper. I have a canon pixma printer. Thanks!
    I have NO idea what the problem was! But the inks that came from the place with a vegetable in the name (teehee) were very light and ran out very quickly. I thought the lightness was a problem with the printer (it was inherited from FIL, though it was new to him when he died), and then when the inks ran out I thought it was just the ink. Thought I would have to buy HP ink from then on like HP makes us think we have to do.

But then I tried the ink from 4inkjets and it was brilliant. It took AGES for us to finally change the inks (I just stopped printing b/c it had depressed me so much, that the ink was so bad) and when I did I was amazed. Since I was the one that put the inks in each time it wasn't a user difference, and since it was the same printer it wasn't a printer difference. Had to be their inks.

Alas our printer is enormous, and now we're thinking of buying something smaller and newer, and they don't have remanu ink yet for the ones we're looking out. Ouch at the future expense!
    Sunshine Rewards