Thread: Attn: Shoppers with Kids ~ Red 32 Designs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Attn: Shoppers with Kids ~ Red 32 Designs

Did you get our email? Now is the perfect time to shop for the holiday season. And we have a great offer for all of you. Some fabulous sales and just all around good stuff. We have some great shoes coming on two in the next day or two. Hopefully tomorrow. They are perfect for little ones. But check it out. We would love to have you shop with us. Free shipping on a 10.00 purchase. That is like 4 sets of clippies. Check out the mickey clips.

Hope to see you all soon.

Kim

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Out of 1000 emails I got one sale. But the one sale I got was from a new purchaser to Sunshine. Woo Hoo! Here's to hoping for a few more sales.

I looked around the site, but since I don't have any small children I didn't find anything to order. My DD is not a clippie kind of girl, doesn't wear headbands and is the size of me.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hi Kim, you have some beautiful things on your site! Unfortunately nothing I need at this time.

My girls are not that little anymore either. You do have some very pretty designs and I am impressed with your creativity!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

I love your clippes, I didn't get an email, but I did place an order a bit ago. I am looking for some holiday type clippies or Hannah Montana ones.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have some great holiday stacked clips on etsy right now but if you want to purchase through my website just put it in the notes that you want one of those for the cash back. I have some great applique ones too. Did you get the snowflakes? Those are some of my favorites by any means. They just are too cute. As for Hannah Montana I have a girlfriend who actually makes the best hair sculptures that is going to run a sale through here in a few days. She is having a meeting with the big cheese right now.

Km