Thread: Checking days left on Hoppers

Default Checking days left on Hoppers

It seems to me that I read you can again call or use a website to see how many days are left on your park hoppers.

Before I search the DIS Boards, I thought I would ask here if anyone knows how to do this.

TIA.........laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I am PRETTY sure you can only do this at a Guest Relations desk at WDW.
    Sunshine Rewards

Interestingly enough, I just ran across this in the ticket FAQ section on allears:

"Disney Ticketing is once again allowing telephone inquiries to check unused days on tickets. Call 407-566-4985 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Press option 2 when prompted. Be aware that this availability could once again change at any time and may vary from CM to CM."

(here's the link: http://allears.net/pl/ticket.htm#6)

So it looks like you can indeed call - hope it works for you!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Thanks Lori. I knew I had heard they were doing this again, but forgot where I heard it. I'll call Monday.

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

WOW you learn something every day! I know in July when I called I was told to bring in the tickets.

Great thing to put in the favorites for later!
    Sunshine Rewards

Wink

I called about a week ago and found out I had 4 park hopper days and 6 water park/fun tickets left, YAHOO...

This is what I had saved to my favorites.......

Disney has initiated a way to find out how many days are left on your old tickets! Call 1-407-566-4985 and choose Option #2. The phone line operates from 8:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. EST. You will need your ticket in front of you. If your tickets are on a Disney Hotel Key Card, the number they need is the 079 number sequence. If it is a paper ticket, they need the "W" sequence on the bottom of the back of the ticket. Three tickets are the maximum number that can be verified during a call

I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!