Thread: York Photo & Disney Scented Candles

Default York Photo & Disney Scented Candles

Just wondering if either York Photo or Disney Scented Candles are offered through the shopping links?

I know York has the "Offer" (did that one, got credit right away! ) but I wasn't sure if I ordered more pictures, we'd get credit.???

And, any chance of the Disney scented candle site being added to the shopping or offer links??

or am I missing something?

Love SR!!
    deb
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

I'm curious too about the Disney Scented Candles. Can anyone who ordered leave some feedback on how good they are? The scents sound great (esp. the dole whip and bakery) but I should restrain myself until I use up some of my large glass jars from Yankee. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by TIAMOMMA View Post
    I should restrain myself until I use up some of my large glass jars from Yankee. Thanks!
    Me too!! I love Yankee!

Also, does anyone have pictures of these yet? Colors?
    Is Pooh yellow?? Gold?
    Just wondering.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Me too!! I love Yankee!

Also, does anyone have pictures of these yet? Colors?
    Is Pooh yellow?? Gold?
    Just wondering.
    Yes, I wish they had pictures on the website. (I'm a visual shopper!) I keep trying to picture how big the glass jar ones are.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm probably going to order some candles tomorrow. I'll post some pictures when they come in (and report on how great I'm sure they are). I think she's just starting this business so I bet it wouldn't be feasible to earn rewards here for them, but she did say if you mentioned you are a SR member you'd get a free tart of your choice and a free gift.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

The deal that I worked out with Disney Scented Candles is that I will list her in other places on the site but not the shopping section. Instead of getting a kickback, you get the free tart as a member of SR.

I'll check around on York. I've never seen a subsequent photo purchase deal for them. But one might be out there somewhere.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Hi Everyone I will be posting photos in about 10 minutes....

Here you go, this is the order I got through with last night.....and don't forget being a SR member you get a free tart of your choice and a free surprise with you order.

Last edited by DisneyVacationScents; 07-26-2007 at 08:16 PM.

Thanks everyone!!

DisneyVacationScents....those look awesome!! I'll order up some..thanks for posting a pic!!

Tricia...thanks for the info on York...I got my "Disney Collage" from York in the mail today and thought I might order some prints of different photos I used. No problem if they don't ....I'll pay to get them...Oh, bTW..they did a GREAT job on the collage too!!

deb