Thread: Fandango bucks

Default Fandango bucks

Has anyone ever bought/used these? Seems like I could make more credit buying the bucks and then using them to buy the movie tickets. You get 5% you buy the bucks and .05 for each movie ticket you buy.

I'm getting ready to order the HSM3 tickets for DDs birthday sleepover party.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Has anyone ever bought/used these? Seems like I could make more credit buying the bucks and then using them to buy the movie tickets. You get 5% you buy the bucks and .05 for each movie ticket you buy.

I'm getting ready to order the HSM3 tickets for DDs birthday sleepover party.
    I was just looking at this, today, also. Fall Break starts Thursday and I was planning on taking the girls to Opry Mills. Like any good SR'er, I was trying how to best use my money. And, I decided buying the bucks was the way to go. We have NCG, in our town, and unfortunately, you can only see what is showing, but not buy tickets. However, I am going to try to remember to use Fandango for trips to Opry Mills.

I do have one problem, my stupid Lemark printer is giving me trouble. It is wireless and less than a yr old but it forgets to be wireless, frequently, and currently, I can't get it to print, even wired. Last wk, no problem. I think I can pick up my tickets at the kiosk but would like to buy more bucks for popcorn and drinks. So, I have to get my printer working.

So do all theaters listed on fandango take the fandango bucks? I noticed them, but was scared to use them.

And can you use them for concessions?
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    So do all theaters listed on fandango take the fandango bucks? I noticed them, but was scared to use them.

And can you use them for concessions?
    Our local theater, NCG, doesn't allow for online ticket ordering so I don't think us can use them at all, there. I have never used Fandango bucks but if NCG used them, I would try to always use them.