Thread: Rides for Pregnancy

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Rides for Pregnancy

Okay guys I know there is a Dis thread on what rides to not ride while you are pg. But I can't find it for my life. Can anyone help me here?

Kim
    ________
    Portable vapourizers
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:31 AM.

I went to DL when I was 7 weeks and my doctor told me there wasn't a ride there that would hurt the baby. I did however shy away from TOT and Space Mountain due to motion sickness that was heighted by the morning sickness. I would however, ask your own Dr. before making any decisions. BTW, I am now 35 weeks and other than a huge baby boy, there are no issues with the pregnancy. Good Luck to you.

They tell you not to ride the safari at AK but I almost cried. I was 6 months along with my second and pretty big. The guy at the ride told me it wasn't any worse than a bumpy car and I could do it if I wanted. So I did. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have heard to skip the safari even if they tell you the front isn't too bad. I would think the Teacups might upset you if you are having morning sickness. Snow White and Pooh are a little bumpy as is that primeval whirl in animal kingdom. Not sure if I'd do RnR. I'll try to search on the dis. I have been having luck lately using that darn search feature.
    Sunshine Rewards