Thread: Pure Digital Flip Camcorder

Default Pure Digital Flip Camcorder

Does anyone have one of these? (Tricia- I was thinking you had one??) I was looking at them at BestBuy.com (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....egories&ks=960) and am thinking about getting one to carry around for those spur of the moment videos. Looks like there is an Ultra and Mino...which one do you have and do you like it??

I had good luck with buying my waterproof digital camera from BestBuy.com and picking it up in store so I think that's the route I will go this time as well!

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

We have (had) one but the screen got cracked. It is currently being replaced by the company.

It is a great camera to keep in your pocket...just protect the face and don't stuff it in a drawer like DH did!

I think I got it cheaper at newegg but I think the % is less so it may work out.
    Last edited by ligrumpygirl; 10-05-2008 at 10:37 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have the Ultra and I shoot all of our SR videos on it. I love it! My kids even use it. The best part about it is how easy it is to get videos online. It literally takes like 5 minutes. I have been thinking about getting Jillian her own for Christmas.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for the feedback!
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, I ordered one through BestBuy.com and picked it up. It's really a cute little camcorder! VERY compact and lightweight and takes good video. This will be nice to just have with me for those kid moments you want to catch on camera or whatever else! It's even easy enough that my 4 year old can use it...granted the videos are of feet or the ceiling sometimes, but he can work it.

DS4 is in techno heaven. I also got an Olympus 1030sw waterproof camera to take with us to Disney and the cruise. He thinks all these gadgets are for him to use...not lol! But the good thing about the Olympus is that it is shockproof from 6 ft LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards