Thread: how long for credits

Default how long for credits

Does anyone have any experience with CH.com, Childrens Book of the Month Club.com (CBomc.com), or Buxtonbags.com? I placed orders with all 3 on 9/21, received the items, and gave them to their recipients. How long does it typically take these to credit? That's 19 credits! And of course, I deleted my emails when I received them

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Oh that could be a problem. I would say that since it has been 10 days to go ahead an file TT's for them. The problem is that these are offers and usually we can't dispute non credits. Second you don't have confirmation emails and offers are especially picky about having the headers and emails or they won't even look at a dispute. I don't know that Angie will be able to do anything but I would submit what you have to her and she can tell you if you have any hope at all of getting those credits. I did CH and got credit just fine but it has been months and I think it credited very quickly for me. I have also done most of the book clubs with no issue but I did BOMC2 and didn't get credit for that one although MANY people did it and did get credit. The paid offers are such a crap shoot sometimes. Hopefully Angie can help but for future reference NEVER delete confirmation emails for shopping or paid offers until you have credit in your account.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well you did a little better than I did with Ch.com. I got the credit but no dvds. lol. I've never done the other offers so I really can't help. Janet is right though that it would be good to set up an email folder for confirmations and throw them in there instead of deleting them. Good luck and I hope some are just hanging around waiting to be credited for you.

Have you had any other issues with getting credits? I am wondering if there is an issue with computer settings.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Are you sure that any of these aren't pending to come off on 10/15? All those are offers that have a credit hold. Check under Current Earnings and pending. If that's not the case then I would check your cookie settings.
    Sunshine Rewards