Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survey issue...Tricia please check...

Default Survey issue...Tricia please check...

I started an new thread for this because I wanted to make sure Tricia would see it. I know others mentioned in the other post about the survey site being slow. I keep getting a message when I try to get to the surveys that my cookies are not enabled.

i have checked and rechecked my computer, and I have run 3 cookie tests now which all say my cookies are enabled.

I think there is a problem with the survey link!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just tried to do the surveys and had no problem, other than it kept telling me I didn't qualify. No problem here at all.

Still not working for me!
    Sunshine Rewards

Is it still the cookies enabled issue? Have you tried completely shutting down your system and restarting it? I don't know why that would help, but I think I heard that it helped someone else.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Still have the "Cookies are disabled" page coming up when I click on the survey link....every time. It's really annoying, just at the time when I need to be aearning as much as I can as quickly as I can. I'm really frustrated!

I have checked and re-checked and so has DH. Can't figure it out!

by the way, yes, I have shut the computer down and let it re-boot and it didn't help, but thanks for the suggestion. Gotta be something in my computer, but everything else is fine.....weird!
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh, no! I thought that things were better because I saw a big jump in survey numbers yesterday. Could it be something about the daylight savings issue again? The time on your clock definitely affects the cookies. And that is what broke it for a lot of people last time. It wasn't actually their cookies that was causing the problem but the time stamp their computer was putting on the cookies.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I actually just got around to adjusting the time on my clock to the real time...it was still of before that by an hour. I'll ask dh if that could be causeing a problem, but I am getting credit for other offers I am doing...it is just for that particular page. i thought at first it was something with the link from SR itself. Now since people are getting back into the surveys, I am thinking it is something in my computer that is wacky. Hopefully I can get it figured out. I was hoping to make it to another $50 GC befor our trip!!

I wasn't having any trouble with the survey link when the time was off by an hour on my computer...Seems to me the problem started before I adjusted the time though, but maybe....Now you've got me thinking!
    Sunshine Rewards

There are only a couple of things that the time affects--our internal credits (like the one that you should have gotten for your first post on this board as a Super Member) and the daily surveys. They are the only company we had problems with during the daylight savings fiasco.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Ok I am having this same problem . I have cheked everything including time and date on computer and cookies . I was able to do one on the 8th but not yesterday or today .

I just loged in and out of SR several times and finally I was able to do a survey . Don't know why that fixed it but it did atleast for today .
    Sarah M
    Last edited by mom2dea; 05-10-2007 at 01:51 PM.

In the "good news" category, Greenfield says that they have fixed the link when you do not qualify for a survey to immediately take you back to let you try again. Let me know if you see that it isn't working. I'll try to test it this evening.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs