Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survey issue...Tricia please check...

I don't know if this helps, or is irrelevant. I too was having the "need to enable cookies" problem (which wasn't true). I was using internet explorer as my browser. I logged in using firefox/mozilla and did not get that error message - was finally able to complete the survey. It's definitely still an issue for me when I use internet explorer.

Hi Tricia...Just wanted you to know that I changed my time on my computer back to 1 hour behind EST and I am not getting the cookies disabled message anymore. I have not tried a survey, as I have to get to work now, but I will give it a shot later and let you know how it goes. I guess I'll just have to make the "mental adjustment" to the time difference on the computer. That is really weird!

Thanks for looking into it and the suggestion Tricia and others!

Leslie
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    Hi Tricia...Just wanted you to know that I changed my time on my computer back to 1 hour behind EST and I am not getting the cookies disabled message anymore. I have not tried a survey, as I have to get to work now, but I will give it a shot later and let you know how it goes. I guess I'll just have to make the "mental adjustment" to the time difference on the computer. That is really weird!

Thanks for looking into it and the suggestion Tricia and others!

Leslie
    Leslie, it's the same for me. If I change my clock so the time is right I can't get the surveys. It's frustrating for sure, but I just have to remember or I am late to work!

OK, I am officially on track again with the survey thing. And I got into one on the 3rd try, AND it was a short one!!!!!

I just need to remember to record the time as an hour later than what I see at the bottom of the computer screen!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

You're not going to believe this...

I had to set my computer back an hour so that I was able to take part in the surveys. So today I am sitting at the computer and DH says "what time did you say DD's dr. appt. was?" I say "2:30, we have plenty of time." He says "What are you talking about, it's 2:26 now!"

I totally missed her Dr. appt. because of the time change on my computer just to take part in the surveys!

I called and they rescheduled the appt. and are not charging me, thank goodness because we have a high co-pay, but man, what a hassle, just for the lousy surveys!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

OMG... last week Sunday I was supposed to meet my friend for lunch and shopping. I'm sitting at my laptop Sunshining away and it's like 9:30 (we were meeting at 10:30). Well I was procrastinating getting ready, enjoying the day, and at 9:40 she calls with "where are you?" OOPS... I forgot what time it was really. Fortunately I was not too far and made it to her quickly but how embarrasing!