Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Money Ticker

I agree it would be too much bother and too confusing just to get the ticker to count up towards your new goal. Then once that goal was reached and you set a new goal would you want to close that account and start another new one. Just guess I don't see the importance of having the ticker do what you want.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hi Missy,

I didn't think this out before I posted and now it sure giving me a hard time. I wish I had never even asked.

My goal was to have a ticker that I could see earning for just a certain goal. I know it is not possible but I wanted to use it as an incentive. Something I could see each day. It doesn't really matter.

Again, I didn't think this out first but just wanted to know if we set a ticker for seperate goals rather than the entire amount we have made. I won't make this mistake again.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    Hi Missy,

I didn't think this out before I posted and now it sure giving me a hard time. I wish I had never even asked.

My goal was to have a ticker that I could see earning for just a certain goal. I know it is not possible but I wanted to use it as an incentive. Something I could see each day. It doesn't really matter.

Again, I didn't think this out first but just wanted to know if we set a ticker for seperate goals rather than the entire amount we have made. I won't make this mistake again.
    I understand what you want to do and I think it would be really cool if there was a way to do it where you wouldn't have to update another site manually. Just wanted to throw out there my thoughts about starting over as sometimes it is hard to "see the forest, for the trees" . If you still want to do a ticker that is doable at somewhere like tickerfactory or any of the other free ticker sites, you would just have to update it once a week or so.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm closing this thread because of complaints. Our members are pretty smart and post on multiple different websites. They can match up usernames across websites pretty easily--even when people use different ones. I usually don't pay much attention to it, but sometimes enough is enough.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs