Thread: Webkinz

Default Webkinz

Has anyone bought any Webkinz through an SR merchant lately. I bought them back in the Spring for my kid's Easter baskets from Playful Plush, but it doesn't look like they are carrying them any more. They just have a few accessories. And both Jake's Dog House and Kimmy Shop only have a couple....not the ones I need.

I thought I would get a jump on my Christmas shopping because I knew that was one thing my kids wanted. So now I'm wondering if I totally missed the Webkinz bus or are they just clearing out because they'll be getting new ones for the Holiday season.

I'm just kind of bummed because I wanted to shop!

Limited Too always has them...if you hurry there is a sale at Limited Too (25% off) that ends today

I think I saw them at Barnes and Noble too....
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks...I will check them both out!

And now you can check Justice...just added today!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by deana View Post
    And now you can check Justice...just added today!
    I looked....unfortunately they don't have the ones I'm looking for.

What about ebay? I'm sure you can find the ones you are looking for there Out of curiousity, which ones are you looking for? I also had done all my webkinz buying at playful plush, until they took my money and never sent my order I've been buying in a brick and mortar store some, but I too would like to get SR credit for them!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

DS wants the schnauzer and the black cat. His birthday is in December so I was going to get both and one would be for b-day and one for Christmas. And I was thinking about either the penguin or the chipmunk for DD. (Have you seen the chipmunk? It's SO cute!)

Jake's Dog House has the black cat for $5.95, but the shipping is more than the item. I guess it's still a decent deal. I have to think on that though.

I made a rather large eBay purchase a couple months ago and haven't gotten credit yet (still holding out hope though), so I'm a little leery.

The chipmunk is super cute!! I have a stash set aside for whenever I need a quick gift!! Good luck finding the ones you are looking for! I'll let you know if I find any good deals!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Limited Too is still having 25% off (it's on their site), they had the Black Cat, I think the Penguin too. Dillard's also sells them and they are only $12.99 on their website.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards