Thread: Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Target: A New Way to Save at Sunshine Rewards

Default Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Target: A New Way to Save at Sunshine Rewards

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Cute video!!

I just placed an order from Target...love the convenience!! Sometimes it is just so much easier to order online than dragging the kids there!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Cute video!!

I just placed an order from Target...love the convenience!! Sometimes it is just so much easier to order online than dragging the kids there!!
    So so true! I loved that it had ideas on ways to keep doing some of the things we enjoy by doing them cheaper and smarter.
    Angie

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Ahhh...those Targeteers! Always thinking of creative ways to show how great the store is!!!

I will admit, when I first saw it, I thought...huh, pretty smart considering the current economy. Since then I've noticed at least 2 other similar commericals. Smart advertising!

If I'm allowed to plug Target Visa, let me know...because there is additional ways to save w/that!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Target it one store that doesn't need to convince me! lol DH always comments on how many times he see's it pop up on our cc bill!

BUT for me it's the clearance, I do a pretty good job of timing it right, but then again that's not hard to do when your in there 2 times a week! (Sometimes more, DS's hockey rink is across the parking lot and we're there at least 3 times a week!)
    Sunshine Rewards