Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Followup Survey

Default Greenfield Followup Survey

A handful of you are going to be contacted to do a special follow-up survey from a survey that you previously did for Greenfield. This is different than usual and you WILL get a separate credit for this survey. So if you are contacted, please do take the survey. Here are the member numbers that will be getting it:

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia - I received the followup survey from greenfield. Clicked on the link, and it gave me an error message. Tried typing in the link instead of clicking on it or copy/paste. That didn't work either. then I clicked on the link on the bottom of the email to report a problem to greenfield. My email to that address was returned as undeliverable. I'm sorry if I am not supposed to post about this here, just thought that you might want to contact them about it, and didn't know how else to let you know. Thanks
    Sunshine Rewards

Same thing just happened to me. I clicked the link to access the follow up survey and get a message that says invalid link. I then also clicked the link to send an email and report the problem. It came back as undeliverable and said it was an invalid recipient.
    Robin

Glad to hear that it wasn't just me. Anyone else?
    Last edited by sselig2000; 10-16-2008 at 03:36 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got an email for a follow up survey for mammograms. I answered a ton of questions for them. I bet I spent 20 minutes. I thought it was done and it asked me what type of perscription patch I wear, and it said, "sorry, you don't qualify".

If I ever receive such a personal survey from greenfield again, I won't do it.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Today was the first time in a long time I got an email for a follow up survey, it said it would take about 15 mins to complete, it was fairly fast and easy on digital images etc. I don't think I've seen GF send a follow up survey in months!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sselig2000 View Post
    Tricia - I received the followup survey from greenfield. Clicked on the link, and it gave me an error message. Tried typing in the link instead of clicking on it or copy/paste. That didn't work either. then I clicked on the link on the bottom of the email to report a problem to greenfield. My email to that address was returned as undeliverable. I'm sorry if I am not supposed to post about this here, just thought that you might want to contact them about it, and didn't know how else to let you know. Thanks
    The exact same thing happened to me, right down to the undeliverable email I sent them to let them know about the problem.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Tricia, I just got the email to take a followup survey and when I clicked on the link in the email I got....You have already completed this survey. Thank you for your participation. I don't ever remember completing any followup survey?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Tricia, I just got the email to take a followup survey and when I clicked on the link in the email I got....You have already completed this survey. Thank you for your participation. I don't ever remember completing any followup survey?
    I got the same message but I did do a follow up yesterday that GF emailed me.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I got the same message but I did do a follow up yesterday that GF emailed me.
    Strange, I never got an email from GF...just this one from Tricia with a link?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES