Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Followup Survey

Quote Originally Posted by sselig2000 View Post
    Trica - I am a little confused now, are we all talking about the same survey. I thought that there was only supposed to be like five or so of us? I know that sometimes greenfield does send follow up surveys, but this is the one that was limited to a few of us I thought.
    I just got another email from GF with a new link to the follow up cat litter survey. The link worked and I was able to complete the survey. Now I just have to wait and see if I get credit.
    Robin

ok. thank you. I will go check it out.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

What about mine was an isolated incident? That I got it yesterday, did it got the congrats your answers submitted but then today the email you sent said already completed? I can tell you mine was on digital stuff, and the "background" of the survey itself was orange and white.

I wasn't on the original list either but did mine through the email GF sent me yesterday.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, Tricia! I never open the greenfield followup requests anymore, but did get the follow up survey through your email and completed it. Appreciate the opportunity!

I got the email from Greenfield with the new link, It worked, and my follow up is completed and submitted. Thanks Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I got the one from SR today and had no issues at all with completing it. It was on digital images. Took about 10 or so minutes to complete. Pretty easy, really!

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    I got the one from SR today and had no issues at all with completing it. It was on digital images. Took about 10 or so minutes to complete. Pretty easy, really!
    I also was able to complete my followup survey on digital images via the link in the email from SR.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I also goto one from SR, Has anyone gotten paid?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    I also goto one from SR, Has anyone gotten paid?
    I got one also and completed it. I think the email said it would credit in 1-2 weeks. HTH!

I got an email for a GF follow up survey on coffee. It went smoothly and i got the final page. This is the first one I've done so we'll see if I get credit. I don't remember if it told me what the credit will be but we'll see.