Thread: LOL I have to share this with you all...

Talking LOL I have to share this with you all...

I purchased tickets to Disneyland Ca.'s Halloween party, I've always wanted to go, and this year was the year I was determined to go...Anyway...I had been telling my Hubby that me and him HAD to dress up with the kids(( Meanwhile I already had costumes picked out for us in the back of my mind!lol)). Well today I got an email saying that they had a special on Disney Costumes, and I stacked a 15% off coupon that I got in the mail, and YAY GUESS who were going as......

DONALD and DAISY DUCK!!! LMAO!! I cant wait to see my Hubby in this costume!! LMAO

Aww. Were you the DISer with the Little Jojo in her sig?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

LoL Yeah thats me!!

This year I think she's gonna be Minnie or Cindy...Not our SR Cindy but Cinderella.

I personally think that dressing up as our SR Cindy would be way cooler!!

I love the Donald and Daisy costumes! I am always so impressed with the quality of the costumes from the Disney Store. Your husband is lucky to have gotten Donald. I got my husband the Maggie costume (cow from Home on the Range) one year because it was on clearance. It was a step up from the previous year where I had the grand idea of him being the beauty queen and me being the runner up. Thank God my husband has a sense of humor!
    (4) (3) (2)
    Us: "Where do you guys want to go for dinner tonight?"
    Kids: "Disney World"
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh what a scream! Take pictures!!!!! I want to see!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer13079 View Post
    I love the Donald and Daisy costumes! I am always so impressed with the quality of the costumes from the Disney Store. Your husband is lucky to have gotten Donald. I got my husband the Maggie costume (cow from Home on the Range) one year because it was on clearance. It was a step up from the previous year where I had the grand idea of him being the beauty queen and me being the runner up. Thank God my husband has a sense of humor!

That reminds me of the year DH dressed up as Linda Tripp and I was Monica Lewinsky. Unfortunately, I couldn't convince him to shave his legs. But he's got a great pair of legs. Looked great in the thigh high stockings.

LOL You girls are crazy!!

Sounds fun -- you'll have to show us pictures.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker