Thread: DH needed clothes so.....

Default DH needed clothes so.....

I just did some shopping via SR! $210 between Kohl's, Lands End and Shoebuy. I will be happy to see the credits, as I haven't done much shopping lately. Plus I spent $35 at BN.com (although I paid with GC- not sure if that will work), a budget rental and a dollar rental. I think I should get about a $16-18 bump when everything credits.

Now, to save up money to buy about 3-4 Wii games and a DS game or two for Christmas gifts. Come on good deals at Toys R Us or Best Buy!!!!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

that's great! Always so much fun to see those credits start to roll in.

Then their is selfish Dee who says O, no I don't want to lose my place in the top 10! Please no more shopping.
    <Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oooh the Toys R Us game sale should be coming soon. I think it was buy 2 get 1 free last year. I am anxiously awaiting it as both my parents/brother got a Wii for Christmas and Mike and I are getting one.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    I just did some shopping via SR! $210 between Kohl's, Lands End and Shoebuy. I will be happy to see the credits, as I haven't done much shopping lately. Plus I spent $35 at BN.com (although I paid with GC- not sure if that will work), a budget rental and a dollar rental. I think I should get about a $16-18 bump when everything credits.

Now, to save up money to buy about 3-4 Wii games and a DS game or two for Christmas gifts. Come on good deals at Toys R Us or Best Buy!!!!
    I got credit with a B&N gc.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Nice shopping. I need to buy some stuff too. Trying to wait until everything gets cleaned up around here before I start Christmas shopping!
    Sunshine Rewards