Thread: Where my Vera girls at?

Default Where my Vera girls at?

From now until 11/7-if you spend $75 at Vera Bradley.com, you get a free adult admission to HSM3 ticket.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    From now until 11/7-if you spend $75 at Vera Bradley.com, you get a free adult admission to HSM3 ticket.
    OOOO Sounds like I HAVE to buy a new bag!!

Check out their sale section. There are some great prices on retired styles and prints. I just ordered three Seaside tote bags for Christmas gifts. They were originally $84, on sale for $25. There is a cargo sling bag that was $90 and is now $25.
    I also ordered some of the luggage tags that are on sale for $4. I thought these would make cute gift tags to include with the totes.
    BTW, shipping is quite reasonable and eveything comes packaged in a nice white Vera Bradley box that could be used for gift giving.
    Last edited by kayjo; 10-09-2008 at 03:02 AM.

SR currently has a coupon for an additional 10% off sale items from 10/27 until 11/2.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    SR currently has a coupon for an additional 10% off sale items from 10/27 until 11/2.
    Took advantage to get a hipster and zip ID case in pink elephants...I needed them for Vegas . (well, I don't think my bagalinni will work with a coat...)
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    Woo Hoo! Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered myself a Christmas present....the hipster in Mesa Red.....my first Vera!!!!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Oooh I just gave my mom the tote I got her...now I may have to buy myself something...I mean, my bday & Christmas ARE coming up!! :0)
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800