Thread: Sunshine Rewards Coupon or Discount for Children's Place (The)

Default Sunshine Rewards Coupon or Discount for Children's Place (The)

A new coupon or discount has been added to Sunshine Rewards for Children's Place (The)

30 Percent Off Select Outerwear at ChildrensPlace.com -~-~-~-~ 15% Off All Purchases with Code HAA8 (Ends 11/2) -~-~-~-~ $5 Flat Rate Standard Shipping on All Orders

Get coupon or discount for Children's Place (The)...
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Oh, I love this store. The girls have looked so cute every moring going to school with a lot of clothes from this store. I better hurry up and see what I can find. Thanks for the great coupon.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just placed my third order this week. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I have an outlet 10 mins from me, DD6 loves their clothes and so do I especially since they get all of the overflow and it's always on clearance!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just placed my third order this week. LOL!
    Don't tempt me, Tricia! I just place a rather large order and now I'm thinking, hhmm, I should have gotten more. Maybe I'll take a second peek.
    Sunshine Rewards

Here's what I love about shopping at The Children's Place....

When school starts, I buy pink/brown shirts and skirts, skorts, and a couple of dresses. Then a couple of months later, I buy a pink cardigan and some pink and brown capris. Also a couple of pair of leggings. Maybe a couple of long-sleeved shirts. All of them mix and match with the stuff that I bought in August so that I can extend the life of the outfits. Dresses now have leggings under them. Short sleeved shirts can be worn with the capris.

Come middle of winter, I will order hoodies and sweatpants and a few heavier pieces. They will mix and match with the long-sleeved shirts, the cardigan, etc.

Now when Spring comes, I can start working backward and they can start wearing the shorter sleeved stuff and dresses without the leggings to finish the school year.

In total for the two girls, I'll spend about $400 for the year for outfits to wear fall, winter, and spring. And they can mix and match them themselves, which saves me time.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Here's what I love about shopping at The Children's Place....

When school starts, I buy pink/brown shirts and skirts, skorts, and a couple of dresses. Then a couple of months later, I buy a pink cardigan and some pink and brown capris. Also a couple of pair of leggings. Maybe a couple of long-sleeved shirts. All of them mix and match with the stuff that I bought in August so that I can extend the life of the outfits. Dresses now have leggings under them. Short sleeved shirts can be worn with the capris.

Come middle of winter, I will order hoodies and sweatpants and a few heavier pieces. They will mix and match with the long-sleeved shirts, the cardigan, etc.

Now when Spring comes, I can start working backward and they can start wearing the shorter sleeved stuff and dresses without the leggings to finish the school year.

In total for the two girls, I'll spend about $400 for the year for outfits to wear fall, winter, and spring. And they can mix and match them themselves, which saves me time.

Yes, I pretty much do the same thing. Their colors are so bright and bold. I purchased a tiered jean skirt at the beginning of the school year. They wore it with a beautiful butterfly purple T-shirt.

Today, I put the skirt with the white personalized turtleneck shirts I purchased from Land's End last Winter and some very pretty coloful tights (mod print from the 70's) from Children's Place. They looked simply adorable. Blessing even said one of the teachers told her to ask her mother where did she buy them from so she could buy her daughter a pair!

I do love their stuff and most of their pieces are enterchangeable.

I think I'm gonna check to see if they have more of those tights. They were a big hit and worked out very well.

Off to place my second order. I'm enjoying this because I'm sure next year will be uniformed! Yuck!
    Sunshine Rewards

I placed an order just the other day for my grandson. The order came today. That was fast! I order some pjs. They are adorable. My daughter is going to love them.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards