Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mineral Hygienics Special

now you guys really have me interested in this stuff. i am not a make up person, but now that I am getting older I feel I would like to use something to help even things out (and Miss Angie like you I get adult acne...go figure I never had a pimple until I was in my 20's!)

so I am curious as to what others are buying? I am thinking the package on the front page of minerals would be a good one to start and try (pretty sure that may be the one Angie showed us)

And hey 20% back...holy cow!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Pam,

I bought the starter kit (fair skin) and then a blush. I've always used Aveda pressed powder for my sensitive skin but I'm nearly out of it and tired of it being stocked out online (they closed my local Aveda stores) and I'd rather switch to something I can get SR credit for. I'm not a heavy makeup wearer either - I prefer a lighweight feeling and a barely there kind of look. Sounds like the mineral makeup is the way to go now. Looking forward to getting it!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Forgot to add - Angie, THANK YOU for your video review. It was extremely helpful for me to see how mineral makeup is applied. That's been the one thing holding me back (fear of the unknown, LOL); your video was perfect timing!
    Lori

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    I think that might be the free shipping code. (it acknowledged the code, but didn't reduce my order amount)

Is there a code for the 5% off? Thanks for trying Tricia!
    She's en route to San Diego, and I'm sure trying to help us from her phone! As soon as I can talk to either her or Cindy, I'll get us straight.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Forgot to add - Angie, THANK YOU for your video review. It was extremely helpful for me to see how mineral makeup is applied. That's been the one thing holding me back (fear of the unknown, LOL); your video was perfect timing!
    You are so welcome! I hate to do videos. I like to share the products with you but the being on camera, yuck! This Mineral Hygienics video has gotten a lot of press, though. We've gotten requests to use it on another site and someone direct from MH is using it. It's really making me "famous", LOL!!

Mineral cosmetics really are easy to put on. You need to remember to tap your brush so that you have a full brush but not an overloaded one, and blend, blend, blend. Don't forget to start on the edges and then go in to your cheeks, nose, and chin. I really like the look. It is natural and goes fine with my usual daily regimen of lipgloss and mascara!
    Angie

Thanks for checking on the code missangie!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    You are so welcome! I hate to do videos. I like to share the products with you but the being on camera, yuck! This Mineral Hygienics video has gotten a lot of press, though. We've gotten requests to use it on another site and someone direct from MH is using it. It's really making me "famous", LOL!!
    How awesome! You're our resident SR celebrity now, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Mineral cosmetics really are easy to put on. You need to remember to tap your brush so that you have a full brush but not an overloaded one, and blend, blend, blend. Don't forget to start on the edges and then go in to your cheeks, nose, and chin.
    Your video definitely helped me realize that. Meeting me in Boston, I'm sure you could quickly discern that I'm pretty low maintenance in the beauty dept, LOL! I'm always in a rush to get out the door to work and I could never commit to a makeup routine that took more than 5-10 mins each morning. Just no attention span for it, LOL!

I see that Cindy put up the 5% code, so I'm totally good to go. THANK YOU!!
    Lori

Don't forget that the special payout on Mineral Hygienics ends tomorrow!

20% cash back is awesome!
    Angie

Just wanted to post an update that I got my credit (20%!!!) and received my order yesterday. I played with it last night and I'm very pleased with it so far. Thanks again!
    Lori

I can tell you that this percentage will be severely lowered since this was just a one time deal from the AM as a favor to us to get the product introduced to our members, so definately, if you are considering this, do it now.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.