Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mineral Hygienics Special

Okay went to place my order and they say they aren't shipping to my area...which is weird since I am not that far from Lori......

I then called their 800 number and it said something about on line orders but the mans voice was hard for me to hear completely.

I really want to try this especially with 20% BUT will they honor this 20% since it is their error with on line orders? Angie or Cindy have you had a chance to talk to any of the reps?

I would hope that they would extend the %back or something??

Thanks!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Okay went to place my order and they say they aren't shipping to my area...which is weird since I am not that far from Lori......

I then called their 800 number and it said something about on line orders but the mans voice was hard for me to hear completely.

I really want to try this especially with 20% BUT will they honor this 20% since it is their error with on line orders? Angie or Cindy have you had a chance to talk to any of the reps?

I would hope that they would extend the %back or something??

Thanks!!

Talking with rep right now, will keep you posted.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Talking with rep right now, will keep you posted.
    thanks Cindy........You're the BEST!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

any word yet Cindy?
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I originally had my RI address and got the "not shipping to area" message. Changed shipping to my FL address since I will be there next week and I'm getting the same error message.

Hope they figure it out before tomorrow is over.

And thanks Angie for the demonstration. I've bought mineral makeup before and could never figure out how to use it. You made it look so easy.......I'd love to give it a try again. Like Lori, I need to be able to brush and go.

ETA: I received a confirmation email for registering. I sent an email to the link in the email to let them know of the error message I was getting. I'll let you know if I get a response.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 10-16-2008 at 02:50 AM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I originally had my RI address and got the "not shipping to area" message. Changed shipping to my FL address since I will be there next week and I'm getting the same error message.

Hope they figure it out before tomorrow is over.

And thanks Angie for the demonstration. I've bought mineral makeup before and could never figure out how to use it. You made it look so easy.......I'd love to give it a try again. Like Lori, I need to be able to brush and go.

ETA: I received a confirmation email for registering. I sent an email to the link in the email to let them know of the error message I was getting. I'll let you know if I get a response.
    The exact same thing happened to me! I have signed up on the web site, tried to order, wont' ship to Tennessee, sent them an e-mail, no answer, called them, got a answering machine, let a message, they have never called back. Guess they don't want our business.
    Sammielynn

I'm sure I'll hear this morning. The owners is out of the country but they are getting in touch with him. Will give you update as soon as I talk to the AM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks Cindy! I really want to try this product. I am so allergic to sunscreens, which is really hard for a redhead, and they have the things I can use in this make-up.
    Sammielynn

I got the same error messsage about my NJ address. I hope they'll extend the offer if we don't hear back today. Thanks Cindy for staying on top of it.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

It has to be a glitch in their website system if there are so many of us across the USA! Maybe those of you that already ordered broke their website cause you ordered so much stuff???

Hopefully they can figure it out before the end of today!