Thread: Walmart Gift Card ?

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Default Walmart Gift Card ?

I am planning on using SR credits to purchase some gc for my girls, for Christmas. I was trying to decide between Walmart vs Target. But, then I started wondering...can I use a Walmart gc to purchase a Visa gc? That way, I wouldn't have to pick and they would have more flexibility. TIA

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I am planning on using SR credits to purchase some gc for my girls, for Christmas. I was trying to decide between Walmart vs Target. But, then I started wondering...can I use a Walmart gc to purchase a Visa gc? That way, I wouldn't have to pick and they would have more flexibility. TIA
    Bumping up. I'd like to know, too.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I agree. That is an excellent question.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I have bought groceries along with a Visa GC at Walmart and was able to use a Walmart GC from SR. I don't know if you could go in and buy just the Visa with the GC. There is a little service fee on the visa's so you would be spending above the amount of the Walmart GC so maybe they would let you do it.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by firstfamilytrip View Post
    I have bought groceries along with a Visa GC at Walmart and was able to use a Walmart GC from SR. I don't know if you could go in and buy just the Visa with the GC. There is a little service fee on the visa's so you would be spending above the amount of the Walmart GC so maybe they would let you do it.
    I was just thinking that I could do that. I usually grocery shop at Walmart that would work.

So far, I have never spent huge amts of money on my children (at Christmas) because I have shopped clearance, etc all yr long. It has only been the past couple yrs that they have been asking for specific items. Last yr, Anna had a long list of Bratz stuff she wanted. I bought several, including a $50 car (that is sitting under her bed ). The next month, we went to a flea market and she got nearly $70 worth of Bratz stuff (more on her list) for $20. That sold both girls are waiting until after Christmas. With having already bought laptops and Wii, this summer, I don't think there is anything they need. Originally, I was giving them GameStop gc's but I bought some Wii stuff thru Amazon with gc's I earned using their card, so I am passing on that. I have some other, small items, put aside for Christmas. With using SR credits and not shopping for my sister's family, Christmas is nearly free. Nice feeling, make that great.