Thread: Yay I got a Fit!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Yay I got a Fit!

I found the Wii fit on preorder at barnes and nobles but then noticed it was going thru Gamestop. So I grabbed one through Gamestop on SR (3% back vs. 1%) and now I am just waiting for the confirmation email to come thru so I can clear cookies and place another order for my mom's Christmas present.

I'm going to be in shape during busy season with my Fit

Just had to share.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ours came today. I just ordered it on Wednesday from Best Buy and it showed up today. DS is going to be so excited (and so will I when I sneak it when he's at school. !)
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh how cool. The hard part will be making sure my mom doesn't open it since I am shipping the darn thing to her house. They have already torn into the Wii and won't stop playing it. They are just wrapping up an empty box under the Christmas tree yet she is holding mine hostage and won't let me do the same.
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats Catherine!!! You'll love it! It's fun and nice to have at the house when you are too busy or just don't want to get to the gym! I really do like the yoga, strength training and some of the aerobics stuff. Trust me.... after those squats and lunges, you will be sore! lol At least you will have that out of the way and won't be looking for it at the last minute!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Oh how cool. The hard part will be making sure my mom doesn't open it since I am shipping the darn thing to her house. They have already torn into the Wii and won't stop playing it. They are just wrapping up an empty box under the Christmas tree yet she is holding mine hostage and won't let me do the same.
    wow Cate ...that doesn't sound fair. LOL
    Congrats on the Fit. I really want one to put under the tree. I haven't been paying much attention lately. I am thinking I missed an opportunity.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I used wii alerts and the thread here to find mine. Since it is preorder Marilyn I bet you aren't too late.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just checked and it says not availiable on line. Maybe I am looking wrong......thanks for your help.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Ugh they are gone. Well I will still be on the look out since I just ordered one (need 2) and waited an hour before clearing cookies to ensure my order tracked and must have just missed it. I'll post again next time I find one so you will know too Marilyn.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just checked at Best Buy and they are now showing as sold out. Keep a watch there, too. They were $89.99 and $9.99 shipping. They were only being sold online and not in B&M stores.
    Sunshine Rewards