Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Video Game Sale starts tomorrow!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ok I figured it out. It will shop up once you put them in your cart.

For my first order I got: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Smarty Pants, and We Ski.

2nd Order: waiting on my brother to tell me some games for him and my mom.
    Sunshine Rewards

ok, i ordered 3 DS games for DD...now i HAVE to get her the DS for Christmas, lol. i got american girl kit mystery challenge, Petz Dogz Fashion and Nancy Drew: Mystery of the Clue Bender Society.

I am having problems with the TRU website being so slow. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes!!! It took me over an hour to browse yesterday and then I ended up not getting anything !!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes it took me 2 hours to order 3 games.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Well I went into the store today bc 1. the website was slow 2. I had a $10 of $75 and 3. The littlest Pet Shop DS game isn't in the promo on the website but in their circular ad.

They had 2 Wii Fit left, I bought one of them, Mario Kart and NHL N2K 09. They didn't have the Littest Pet shop either but they said that their waiting on a shipment bc they didn't receive any of the new releases for today yet.
    She also said that it's weird that it's not part of the promo on the website bc ALL games in the store are on the promo. So I spent $134 and got the three games. $10 off, and one of the 2 $50 games free!

I'm going to check back in the store on Friday to see if the other games came in, if not I'll get them on the website since I have a $5 off $25 for DD4's bday I can use.
    Sunshine Rewards