Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Game Sale starts tomorrow!!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Video Game Sale starts tomorrow!!

Toys R US starts their b2G1 free video game sale tomorrow!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

YES!!!! Thanks for the heads up I have been waiting for this and the board game sale.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Can everyone post what they are buying because I need some ideas for Christmas presents
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Thanks for moving it I thought about it after I posted that people would be interested even if they're not looking for Wii.

Your the one I thought of when I saw the ad.

Right now I'm getting at least 2 little pet shop Nin DS games for the girls, at least another one for DS.

For the Wii I know I'm getting the NHL09 hockey or maybe for PS2? Not sure which one DS and DH would like better.
    Otherwise I'm off to look online to see what else is out there.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm having mike check IGN tonight to read reviews and I'll post what he says. He for sure just said he wants Force: Unleashed. Some Star Wars game where you get to be Darth Vader. I think I'm skipping Madden 09 after how disappointed everyone was with the 08 version.

I was thinking We Ski since it uses the Wii Fit board. Don't know for sure though.

Edit: it's www.ign.com and you can read video game reviews on items. Apparently these are people who play video games for a living. The highest ranking Wii game right now is World of Goo at a 9.5. Simple game but somehow fun?? Looks interesting.
    Last edited by m 'n c; 10-11-2008 at 01:25 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

OOOHHH!!! Thanks for the heads up April! I got the kids a Wii for Christmas (through SR of course!!) and need to get some games... Always love a sale!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

So it's B2G1 on the new games and the older games?

I am going to be looking for Call of Duty 4, Iron Man, and Madden '09 all for Xbox 360. I'm guessing it will be the cheapest game is free?

I wonder what shipping will be like?
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

April
    Thanks for the heads up on this one. I am thinking on getting some games for the wii.

Cate......thanks for the site. It looks interesting.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks. Looks like I have some shopping to do.
    Sunshine Rewards

Carrie - last year it was everything because I got 2 Madden 08s (big mistake) and 1 NCAA Football 08. Cheapest one is free. I can't remember what shipping was like but I don't think it was bad. I think there is a SR coupon for free shipping if you do bill me later. I'll have to reread those coupons and terms.

So far I think I'm getting Smarty Pants for someone (it is interactive trivia) and Mike's Star Wars one. Maybe World of Goo since it is so high ranking which is unheard of over there.

For my brother I don't know. Probably Madden 09 because he likes to stay current with those. Maybe We Ski for my mom but I don't know what else.
    Sunshine Rewards