Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wii games B1/G1@50% off at circuit City

Default Wii games B1/G1@50% off at circuit City

Games that are priced $49.99 and up.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Just an update. I checked over there because there was one I found that I wanted 2 of on TRU for $59 each. CC wasn't including those in their sale. Their site says only the $49 ones are in the sale. So heads up.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the heads up on this sale! I was trying to pick up a few items for Christmas at TRU and only one of the items I wanted were on part of their sale...thanks to this post I was able to get all 4 games that I wanted for the price of 3.
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

What are ya'll getting? I have Mario Galaxy put up for Christmas and I bought another set of remote, etc but haven't decided as to if I would buy them more or give them money to buy after Christmas. I am just not familiar enough with anything but Mario.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    What are ya'll getting? I have Mario Galaxy put up for Christmas and I bought another set of remote, etc but haven't decided as to if I would buy them more or give them money to buy after Christmas. I am just not familiar enough with anything but Mario.
    I am getting Mario Party 8 and Super Paper Mario in this sale.

On the other sale I got:
    Endless Ocean
    Active Life: Challenge Outdoor Challenge
    bass fishing

And then the other 3 I mentioned in the TRU thread.

This is the list I gave my mom if she finds any of these on sale or wants to buy a few more between her house and mine:

Mario & Sonic: Olympic Games
    Cabela's Big Game Hunter
    Blazing Angels
    Mario Kart (I hear it's good)
    Facebreaker
    Jillian Michaels - for the Wii Fit
    Naruto: Clash of the Ninjas

Disclaimer: I have played absolutely none of these games and have no idea if any are any good but the reviews on different sites say they are good.
    Sunshine Rewards

I love the Mario Party 8. We played it at my daughter's house. Fun to play with a group!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Sunni View Post
    I love the Mario Party 8. We played it at my daughter's house. Fun to play with a group!
    Thanks for the positive review. I read mixed reviews on it but it sounded fun and like something I could play so I'm taking a chance on it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Jamie thanks for the heads up on this. I will check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Thanks for the positive review. I read mixed reviews on it but it sounded fun and like something I could play so I'm taking a chance on it.
    Cate...my DH really isn't into video games but he like bowling, the shooting one with cans and different things.....He really laughed playing the party one...everyone was. That was even before drinks.
    Marilyn

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Mario Party 8 Great, Mario Party Sonic Games my DS9 hates it, says's it's "dumb". So there an opinion of a 9 yr old boy! His sisters won't play sonic games either but their younger.
    Sunshine Rewards

Question

Thanks for the info about the Sonic one. I can see how a 9 year old would like something more exciting. That is my age group 9/10 year olds. I try to listen what they like about video games when they are talking about them. Sometimes I think I like old school games once in a while. They like all the newer themed games.

Thanks again for your help.
    Marilyn