Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: August Changes

Default August Changes

Just wanted to let my board friends (as opposed to "bored friends") know about a few SR changes for August 1 before everyone else finds out. Nothing big and most of it not related to the site itself:

1) Premium Arcade Game Membership. The Premium Arcade games will no longer be open to everyone but rather only those with Premium Members. Board moderators automatically get a membership. We will also be giving away memberships as prizes for different games. Memberships can be purchased for 19.99 through Paypal or you will be able to use your SR credits to get them for a discount. Memberships last 6 months.

2) The chat room will be restricted to those people with 75 posts or more. This is to ensure that we do not have spammers show up in the chat room. This has been a big problem in other forums. It is also for your protection. By the time someone hits 75 posts, they are enough a part of the community that we feel comfortable talking around them and know a little bit about them.

3) Super Members will be testing 2 fun new functions on the site. More info on that next week.

That's all that I can think of right now. Don't forget the Christmas in July is almost over! As well as this month's leaderboard, where you can ear 10% extra in credits for the month.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for the heads up. Can't wait to hear what the 2 new things we get to test are.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Thanks for the heads up. I guess I should be posting more.

So, if we want to get a premium games membership(because I am totally addicted, thank you very much), how do we go about doing that???

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    So, if we want to get a premium games membership(because I am totally addicted, thank you very much), how do we go about doing that???
    On August 1, you will be able to go into your SR account and there will be a redemption option just like a gift card. Or if you wanted to do the paypal thing, you could go into "User CP" above and somewhere in there is "subscriptions." You click on that and it walks you through the paypal process.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Everything sounds great, Tricia! I've told you before, but it is worthy of saying again. You have done such a great job with this site and I have no doubt you will continue to grow! What goes around comes around!
    Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Just wanted to let my board friends (as opposed to "bored friends") know about a few SR changes for August 1 before everyone else finds out. Nothing big and most of it not related to the site itself:

2) The chat room will be restricted to those people with 75 posts or more. This is to ensure that we do not have spammers show up in the chat room. This has been a big problem in other forums. It is also for your protection. By the time someone hits 75 posts, they are enough a part of the community that we feel comfortable talking around them and know a little bit about them.
    Thanks for the "warning" - I had a great time chatting last night but am a few posts shy of 75! I've got a little work to do!

guess I need to start posting more................I have a week left.........I think I can make it........

as for the games.........darn I am sooooo addicted...........it calms me at the end of a long day..........I might have to cough up the money!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the heads up! I think these decision are fair. I like how you are working to protect us and help us have fun at the same time!!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I guess that I will have to start and post more too. I find that I read and follow certain threads and usually don't post too often. I will start and post more.