Thread: October 15 Big Board Shake Up

Hybrid View

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default October 15 Big Board Shake Up

I love knowing who is going to shake up the big board on the 15th. I have 9.00 pending on the 15th. Who else has something?

Kim

I am barely hanging on in the #10 spot but have nothing pending for the 15th so I expect to drop off!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

i'm been hovering between 6th and 7th for the last week. $4.20 will post tomorrow and i just placed an order from shoebuy today and that will be close to $4 so there's an additional $8 this week.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I don't think I have anything coming due the 15th. I did do an offer last month, but I don't have it in pending- that company is screwy I guess. I know I have $1.20 pending, and I do have a Kohl's, BN.com, Dollar and Budget purchases that should all show up as pending any day now. I consistently earn about $50+ a month, but never once have I been able to get on that big board!!! Dang! I'm more just a 'steady' earner I guess.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I have $12 coming on the 15th Yippee!!! I am number 21 though, but I am shopping at the disney website tommorrow when dh gets paid!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have $20 from AmEx.
    Sunshine Rewards