Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: October 15 Big Board Shake Up

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default October 15 Big Board Shake Up

I love knowing who is going to shake up the big board on the 15th. I have 9.00 pending on the 15th. Who else has something?

Kim

I am barely hanging on in the #10 spot but have nothing pending for the 15th so I expect to drop off!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

i'm been hovering between 6th and 7th for the last week. $4.20 will post tomorrow and i just placed an order from shoebuy today and that will be close to $4 so there's an additional $8 this week.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I don't think I have anything coming due the 15th. I did do an offer last month, but I don't have it in pending- that company is screwy I guess. I know I have $1.20 pending, and I do have a Kohl's, BN.com, Dollar and Budget purchases that should all show up as pending any day now. I consistently earn about $50+ a month, but never once have I been able to get on that big board!!! Dang! I'm more just a 'steady' earner I guess.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I have $12 coming on the 15th Yippee!!! I am number 21 though, but I am shopping at the disney website tommorrow when dh gets paid!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have $20 from AmEx.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have $7 coming. I should have $3.00 from Quill, but poor Angie has to pull tooth and nail to get the credit for me. "Big Thanks to Angie" for getting me my credit.

I've been steadily climbing up the board. I move up a spot, everytime it refreshes. I was at 17 on Saturday, and I just saw I am 12. I know after the 15th I'll drop way down. I never have over a $100 a month to be on the Big Board.

I currently am #14, but have $10 coming on the 15th, plus waiting for credits from Eddie Bauer, Circuit City and Kohls.
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

I did it! Forgot that I had some pending credits for today, Now I am at number one! Yay
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sselig2000 View Post
    I did it! Forgot that I had some pending credits for today, Now I am at number one! Yay
    Congrats Susan and all of you on the board this month! I think you are safe from me... sitting at #25 with nothing pending