Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh my, Do I really have to wait this long for my credit?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

You gals are too much! I looked at it at first like PP, at least SR plans on being around for years to come, but I like the new retirement plan offering!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    That is hilarious!! And here I had 2 come thru earlier than I was expecting them!
    I got one early as well; fully credited a day after the order.

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    The two I have are from last night. Well, I just looked at it as a sure sign that SR will be around for a LONG time!!!
    That's what I was thinking, too!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by deana View Post
    You could look at it like a new retirement plan!!! All those credits coming in 20-30 years from now!
    Guess I better do soem dollar cost averaging-LOL!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I'm one up on all of you. I peeked at my account this morning and I, too, had a .15 Circuit City credit pending for March or April 2011. I laughed when I saw it, but had no time to post prior to work. Now it has completely disappeared from my account! Oh where, oh where did my .15 go, oh where oh where could it be?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Mine fanished too.

#1423561 Shopping: Order 28037033620 KingSize Direct 3.44 Credits 10/06/2008 Credit Hold until 10-09-2008

Thank you..........Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

My .15 Circuit City credit amazingly reappeared and credited to my account overnight. Thanks Kevin and the SR Family.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

And now a different oddity....I have a pending amount when I click Current Earnings (a shoebuy order, yay!), but I can't find it yet in my Account History. I just made the order two days ago and I haven't been so active that 2 days ago is 5 or more pages ago, but I can't find it!

Oh, and I check Account History b/c once I was mystified by a credit and it turned out to be turbotax from months and months before (poor Miss Angie had to go looking for it for me).

So all you sunshine psychics out there....where is it?
    Sunshine Rewards

OK, found it. Back on page 34 of my account history.

#1424270 Shopping: Order 14082131 Shoebuy.com 4.40 Credits 12/13/2007 Credit Hold until 12-16-2007

So I'm glad I found it, and know it will likely credit tomorrow, but I'm also letting the Powers That Be know that there is still something wonky about the credits right now.
    Sunshine Rewards

I had a Circuit City credit for an order I placed Sunday. It should have been on hold but already credited. I am not complaining but thought someone might want to be aware of it.
    Sunshine Rewards