Thread: Video game help...please

Default Video game help...please

I have a question for all of my sunshine gamer friends. I bought the girls a wii for Christmas and I want to buy them each a game with all of the terrific sales going on. My middle daughter LOVES Mario Cart for her DS, so I thought a Mario game would be good, but which one? There are so many, and I don't play these games at all so I have no idea. I don't want to hint to them, because they have no idea that I bought the Wii, so does anyone know any really fun Mario games? My daughter is 10 (will be 11 by Christmas).

Thanks for any info
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

My son loves the Mario games. Favorites are Mario Kart, Mario Party 8 I think it is, and Mario Super Sluggers. Mario Party 8 is like a board game with all the Mario characters. We all have fun with that one. Mario Super Sluggers is a baseball game. He also has Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games. By far the favorite Wii games right now are Super Sluggers, Wii fit, and Lego Batman. Lego Batman is a more traditional video game which doesn't require much "movement" I like the Wii games that actually give you a sort of work out. The most anticipated Wii game is the new Animal Crossing game that will be coming out.
    Sunshine Rewards

Mario Kart for the Wii is a big hit here too! We also like the Monkey Ball games. Not Mario but still very fun and challenging.
    Angie

My DD who is 11, almost 12 loves her Mario Cart. She and my DH race all the time. She also really likes the Fit with the Ski game (I bought it after we had the Fit, but you can use it without the board). Another favorite is Hannah Montana, I know it isn't Mario, but that is what gets the most play time at our house.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Another Mario Kart and Party 8 fan here. DS had the Sonic Olympic games (Mario) for the DS and does not like it so I'm not going to chance it with the Wii.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

My girls (13 and almost 11) have Mario Olympics and love it. I bought them Mario Galaxy. I haven't decided if I am giving the a GameStop gc and letting them pick or buy some right out. So, all this talk is great.