Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Bit O'Magic Everyday....

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Default Little Bit O'Magic Everyday....

Ok, you know it's happened to you. You're sitting there minding your own business & a woman wearing Disney Crocs walks right past you. You notice & smile. Magic! Another example would be, sitting at TGIFridays or Applebees & hanging on the wall is a Mickey print or Disney movie poster. Magic! One of my favorites is driving along & then BAM right in front of you is a car with Mickey head antenna topper! Magic!

What I thought would be fun to share is not self-inflicted (i.e. going on Dis, booking trip, etc) Disney reminders that you encounter throughout your day! A friend & I share these whenever we get them, I thought I have friends on SR, maybe they'd want to share too??

Mine today was the woman wearing the Disney crocs as I was walking into work this morning! That was fun to see!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Default Fun thread!

I love it when driving and I see a disney antenna topper on someones car! Makes me smile every single time!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

We were at red light, and an NJT bus pulled up along side, then took off. My dd said "Ahhh, the sweet smell of Disney!". I cracked up, she's right...took me right back to the bus stops at the World!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Disney scrub tops. I work in the nursery and we all wear children themed print tops. Most of us pick Disney tops. One because we like the print and two bcause they are so comfortable. Just bought a new one, yesterday. Dalmations. One of the other nurses had it on and I had to go buy it when I got off work. They also had POTC but even with Jack Sparrow, it just didn't work for me.

one day a local car dealer was having a big sale. they had balloons everywhere. as we passed by my dd started yelling...look!!! look!!!! a hidden mickey!! right out in the front row of cars were 2 smaller yellow balloons tangled together with to one big red balloon. it made me do this
    Sunshine Rewards

Ooh!! I got one..was actually going to create a thread on it (that's why I logged on), but I'll add it here....the new Nora Roberts book, "High Noon." I won't give anything away but you Disney women would enjoy it (and if any of you are single mom's you'll know why I've put it on the shelf of "favorites".
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Oh, gosh! I am a single mom who loves everything Disney and Nora Roberts is one of my favorite authors. Guess I will have to go get it from Mystery Guild. Need to fulfill my obligation, anyway.

You won't regret it (I got it from one of the bookclubs I joined on here). It was a good book. I started it last night at bed time and couldn't put it down to go to sleep...finished it today.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I was weeding my garden the other day and I found a clover where the three leaves were fused together and it looked like a hidden mickey! I pointed it out to my kids and husband and they just rolled their eyes. I so wanted to take a picture of it!!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

My son's favorite pair of shoes are his lime green Disney crocs. I get a smile on my face eveytime I see him putting them on! (In case you were wondering, the lime green ones were his idea not mine!)
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards