Thread: Apple shopping issue

Default Apple shopping issue

I know this is an older thread, but I've tried to use the SR link for itunes to purchase a giftcard, and am unable to get to their site. I click on the link and the only thing that happens is my son's itunes page opens up with all his information in it. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you are going through the Apple Itunes link to purchase (3% BACK) it will have to be done through the Itunes account. You will need to open the itunes program on your computer and then come in and click on the link in SR. It will open the Itunes Store in your itunes screen and you can purchase gift cards through there.

I think you can also purchase through Apple Store which is 1% back but it is less money back and that one wouldn't go through an itunes account.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

It is doing what it is suppose to do. Your son has an itunes account on your computer. So every time you go in to itunes it will go in through there. You can still purchase that way not a problem.

Thank you!

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Ok, I am so glad someone else asked this question. I also thought I was doing something wrong. Guess I should have asked a couple weeks ago.
    Everyone is so helpful!
    Elaine