Thread: Help - Need Information about Shopping credit

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Default Help - Need Information about Shopping credit

I have not shopped very much through Sunshine - why I have no idea. I did some online shopping on Wednesday evening through Kohl's and nothing has shown up as pending. Is it too early? Should I be concerned?

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    I have not shopped very much through Sunshine - why I have no idea. I did some online shopping on Wednesday evening through Kohl's and nothing has shown up as pending. Is it too early? Should I be concerned?
    Don't worry!! I did an order with Kohl's just a bit ago. It didn't show up in my account as pending until 4 days after I placed the order.

It credited just fine though.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Thanks, I was hoping that I would get credit.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Most shopping takes about a week to show up as pending. I think some merchants turn things over to Tricia on a certain day of the week so it might not show up until the next cycle.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the replies. I guess that I was just nervous that I had not done everything that I needed to do so that I would get credit. My credit showed up today as pending. My order shipped today also. I can't wait to get it. I am going to have to do some more online shopping.

Many times the merchant won't inform Tricia until the item is shipped and they charge your CC. I know Shoebuy is like that.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards