Thread: 2Cents Surveys

Default 2Cents Surveys

I think I finally figured out what is the problem that I was having with 2cents crediting for me. I always do GF and 2Cents in Mozilla and OTX in IE. About a week ago I started doing 2Cents in IE and each time I was able to get a survey and complete it, sure enough it credited for me. So what I know now is Mozilla is okay for DS, but to get 2cents to work use IE. Anyone have any comments for noticed the same things I did, I appreciate the comments,

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

It is probably a cookie blocking issue. Mozilla/Firefox has that built into the browser so unless you know how to unblock everything you could run into issues. The Daily surveys track by userid and has nothing to do with cookies. Thus you wouldn't have issues with DS not crediting.
    Sunshine Rewards

I use Mozilla/Firefox for everything and most all of my surveys credit - I think there might have been one or two all year that have not credited. But maybe my cookies are set to allow all cookies - I don't know.

But if it works for you - go for it!!! Glad you figured it out!!

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187